Physical Fitness is the first requisite of happiness
In this age of modernization, people have become less active and their health condition is deteriorating. We see more people at hospitals than in parks or gyms. Thus lack of physical activities has made people less immune to various diseases.
What is fitness?
A fit person is the one whose both physical and mental health is in good form. Fitness is directly proportional to the immunity of the body. A fit body and mind improve the quality of life of an individual. Physical fitness alone cannot make a person function in routine activities of life efficiently. Mental fitness is also important for this. Simultaneously mind can only work well when the body is physically fit.
What are the benefits of Physical Fitness?
- Fitness is very important for the overall well-being of a person.
- A fit person maintains his BMI.
Thus, he becomes less likely to get diabetes, hypertension, cardiac problems and, other diseases. A physically and mentally fit person puts active energy to achieve life goals and face problems of life with ease.
Why Physical Fitness is important?
Regular physical activities means
- Less risk of a heart attack.
- Low risk of type 2 diabetes and cancer.
- Optimum blood pressure level.
- Recover better from sickness.
- Feel good with more energy and sound sleep.
- A healthier state of mind.
- Have more healthy skin.
- Improved brain function, thinking, and memory.
- More positive attitude towards life.
- Quit smoking.
- Improve self-confidence.
- More ways to spend time with family & friends.
- Spending more time outside.
The American Heart Association recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity in a week. One can do it in just 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week. So gear yourself set a goal for staying physically active and mentally sound for improving life quality.